Certifies that the firm Zorzi S.r.l. performs the following services: INSTALLATION, REPAIR, MAINTENANCE OR SERVICE, DISMANTLING OF STATIONARY REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT AND STATIONARY HEAT PUMPS WITH MAXIMUM LOAD SIZE WITH NO LIMIT IN KG.
Certifies that the firm Zorzi S.r.l. performs the following services: RENT, SALE AND AFTER-SALE ASSISTANCE OF EQUIPMENTS USED FOR REFRIGERATING, COOKING, WASHING AND FURNITURES FOR FAIRS AND EVENTS WORLDWIDE.
Zorzi Srl is a company that presents a good growth factor in terms of customer increase, territorial presence and turnover; to consolidate and develop this potential to the best of its ability, the Management wants to support the structure with appropriate organizational and management strategies.
The strategic objectives that the Board of Directors wants to pursue are as follows:
DESIGN AND PROVISION OF RENTAL, SALES AND AFTER-SALES SERVICES OF REFRIGERATION, COOKING AND WASHING EQUIPMENT USED FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF FOOD AND WINE-THEMED EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS.
Achieving this goal requires the company to make a major organizational effort by initiating a careful and punctual analysis of all functions within its structure, seeking strong interaction among both function managers and personnel in the various areas.
The Quality Policy will be achieved through an organizational structure (organizational chart, job descriptions, procedures) divided by defined functional areas.
Management has decided to use the "Management Review" as a time to verify the company's management methodology by measuring a set of data-objectives for processes identified as priorities; this activity should be planned at least every six months.
Management is committed to the following objectives:
- Setting Business Development Plans
- Setting of Training Plans and Career Plans
- Setting up an Organizational System appropriate to business needs
- Identification of business objectives by dividing them into economic, financial and management objectives.
To be more comprehensive below we list the target indicators that the company has identified:
- Economic and Financial Area:Budgetary Indicators, Management Control
- Quality Management System: Customer Satisfaction, Organizational Climate.
- Management Commitment: Corporate Objectives, Development Plans
- Resource Management: Education and Training, Career Plans
- Service Accomplishment: Nonconformity, Product Quality.
- Improvement: Performance Data, Corrective Actions,
The objectives to be achieved are:
- Manage a control system of human resources employment, in order to optimally monitor the workloads of individual resources and the correctness of various activities,
- Prepare over the next twelve months the career profiles of individual resources, in order to provide appropriate training plans in agreement with management,
Implement a system of measurable and achievable individual and group targets.
Management Control Area
Management Control will work in close contact with Management in order to define, set up and activate an integrated economic-financial and management control system.
In order to pursue the strategic objectives that management has set for itself, the Commercial Area will have to take action
To set up development activities. In detail, the area will have to:
- Ensure sales and marketing strategies and policies,
- Define and build budgets by lines of business and actions to pursue it,
- Monitor the weak signals that the market launches to enable the Technical Area to develop new services in advance of competitors.
The company management has decided to appoint a Quality Management System Manager who will ensure the constant and organized oversight of strategic activities for continuous improvement and the achievement of the company's mission; he or she will also periodically attend management meetings to bring to management's attention all the feed back he or she collects in the normal management of activities through the analysis of Nonconformities and Internal Audits in collaboration with the company functions involved.